You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
CORBIN is a gorgeous all-black German Shepherd with the sweetest personality! This fee covers only part of what we spend to vet, board and rehab the dogs we save. On average we spend over $450 on each dog. We made a decision to keep our adoption fee at the 2005 level even though vet prices have doubled and tripled since then. We are constantly fundraising to cover the deficit. At minimum, your adoption fee includes the dog's spay/neuter, heartworm test, heartworm treatment if needed, rabies shot, distemper/parvo shot, bordatella shot, deworming, monthly heartworm and flea preventives, and microchip. In many cases it also includes surgery and various types of vet treatment for standard issues such as hot spots, ear infections and so on.
Corbin is a wonderful boy with lots of love to give! He's very sweet and affectionate with people, including kids! He does well with other respectful dogs, and participated regularly in play groups at the boarding facility he previously stayed at.
Check back soon for updates as we get to know Corbin better!
CORBIN'S ADOPTION FEE: $300
INTERESTED IN ADOPTING CORBIN?
Complete an Adoption Application Now!Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
PLEASE READ THIS:
- We're picky about our adopters! GSDs are not for everyone. They take a lot of time, effort and training. They shed all year round. They're big and scare lots of people. They 'mouth' and are usually strong-willed and stubborn. You have to have references and a home visit. If you're not willing or able to deal with any of this, please don't waste your time applying.
- All MOGS dogs must be inside family pets. We do not adopt to outdoor only homes.
- When you're not home, you must put your dog indoors (NOT in the yard). One adopted MoGS dog died after the owners went to run errands, left her outdoors, someone opened the gate, and she was hit by a car. Privacy fences get broken into, gates are opened, thieves steal dogs. NEVER leave your dog outdoors when you're not home!!
- You're required to make a lifetime commitment. Only you can make sure the dog is safe, loved and cared for, for the rest of its life. The minute you adopt, that responsibility is yours.
- Are you unable or unwilling to make a lifetime commitment? Do not apply.
- What's your plan for unexpected events and major changes? New baby? Divorce? Moving? How you will provide for your dog if your family breaks up? If you move? If you have a child?
- You're making a lifetime commitment to a MOGS Dog. We expect you to keep it! It's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to stick by your family member -- no matter what.
Thank you for considering a homeless dog or cat.