found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
Please help us find the right home for this lovable dog. Our households are combining and the girls are not getting along! We must find a home for Osa before we move at the end of May.
UP Front: Osa needs a special home because she has a neck ailment that requires a daily pill. I will provide a large supply of her medicine (it is cheap). I am told that she does not require special doctor care, just the medicine for maintenance.
• We think she is a Ridgeback-Mix. Has a mohawk.
• About 5 years old. 22-24 pounds.
• Spayed, has microchip, and up to date on shots
• Trained to use dog door
• Good with kids. Older are better so they don’t tug on her neck.
Osa’s Perfect Home:
• Kind, compassionate, loving people who love having a fur ball snuggled in their lap
• Inside living with dog door to secure yard
• Single dog home
• Active people that like to take her on walks
• Responds to training if you want to continue
• She just needs to feel loved and secure