found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: Meet the "Port Orange 5" kittens! They are 8 weeks old. These Russian Blue mix kittens were born to a stray cat in Port Orange (now fixed) and are now available for adoption. We have Dezi (the only girl) and 4 boys (Dudley, Duke, Dean, and Dash). They are all friendly and playful. As soon as I come into their room they are running towards me! They have just received their first distemper shot, dewormed, and have flea preventative on the back of their necks.
Pictured last is the only girl (Dezi)
They are all friendly and playful. Using the cat box wonderfully and eating well. They eat Purina's kitten food (dry) and also friskies wet food once a day in morning.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). THey way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $65 for 1 or $100 for two. THIS COVERS THEIR NEUTER/SPAY, 3rdd distemper shot, and RABIES SHOT! Since they are too young to be fixed now, they would need to come back to us for their vetting appointment when 5 months of age or before. We can explain this more further when you call.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram:
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization located in New Smyrna Beach. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.