found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
If ye'll be interested in adopting Henry Turner, please first read about our adoption process. Then, complete an adoption application found at www.happypawsrescue.org under the *ADOPT* tab, an' email it to email@example.com. Henry will be at our adoption day events on SUNDAYS from 12-4pm at the Piscataway, NJ Petco. Thank ye for yer interest in adopting! ***PLEASE NOTE: We will have an abbreviated adoption event this Sunday, June 18th, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.***
Ye may not know it, but ye might have a BEAGLE to thank for yer medicines! Beagles are used for safety testing of human and veterinary medicines for the same reasons that they make good pets; they're small and gentle-natured. Where does Happy Paws Rescue come into the picture? On a regular basis, research facilities have beagles that they release to us. It gives us and you a chance to give back to these sweet dogs that have contributed to the advancement of science. Please email us if you're ready to be a giant hero in the eyes of a little dog!
Thinking about adopting me? Here’s how:
1. Fill out an application found at www.happypawsrescue.org under the *ADOPT* tab.
2. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please allow a few days for us to review and respond to your application.
4. Approved applicants will be invited to come me at adoption day.
5. We generally adopt to families within a 1-hour radius of our home base in Piscataway, NJ but may consider farther distances in the tri-state region if volunteers are available. If you live beyond our geographical boundaries, we hope you will contact rescue organizations closer to your home.
6. If both you and the rescue agree that I'm a good fit for your home, you will fill out an adoption contract. The adoption fee is $300 for dogs.
7. We have lots of fun together!