I love to be in the mix of everything. My foster mom says I am a happy go lucky guy. I always love to come running to my foster family, giving lots of kisses and wanting to be picked up for snuggles! I am doing great at walking on a leash and try to please!
Foster mom notes: To ensure the best possible home for this pup we prefer a home:
• with a fenced yard or someone who is very active and has the energy to give him enough exercise, training and socialization.
• where he is not crated more than 4 hours at a time.
• without children under 8 years of age.
• with financial ability to continue proper puppy care.
• where he will be an inside member of the family.
Link to puppy socialization: https://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&S=0&C=0&A=1811. (TM/CW*)
Up to date on age appropriate vaccines and micro-chipped.
Adoption Fee: $175.00 Spay/Neuter Fee: $100.00
Your message has been sent to Rescue Ur Forever Friend.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.