Our Adoption Process...
Our adoption process takes several steps and cannot be completed in one day. All of our volunteers work full time and assist rescue in their spare time. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response to you inquiry.
* Applicants must be 21 years of age and willing to make a 10-20 year commitment to their new family member.
* Applicants must commit to daily exercise, walks, trips to the dog park or play in the back yard. A well exercised dog, is a happy well behaved dog!
* Applicants living in a rental property must provide proof of pet policy from landlord.
* Applicants must provide a veterinarian reference and if there are existing pets in the household. All pets must be spayed/neutered and current on all shots.
* Applicants with no other pets in the home must provide a personal reference.
*We do not adopt outside the State of Ohio.
*Please allow at least a 7-14 day adjustment period for your new dog. Rescue dogs go thru a lot of changes and need a few days to get used to their new surroundings and adjust to them. Adopting a dog should be a serious commitment, so please be willing to work out the kinks. Our dogs aren't perfect but with proper training and guidance they make awesome, loving pets.
*Our adoption fees vary based on the age and medical needs of the dogs. The range is $175-$300