found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: Meet Babsy (tortie) and Bindi (long haired calico) who are both female and 8 weeks old. They were born to a stray cat living outside of a home (mother is now fixed) and we are just trying to find homes for her babies. They have had their first distemper shot and been dewormed.
Wow, these kittens are just so AWESOME with my 3 young children. They let them dress them up, and carry them around in their strollers. They are also playful too. Very friendly and adorable. Bindi is the calico with long soft fur while Babsy is a tortie with short hair.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). THey way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) Adoption fee is $65 for one or $100 for both. THIS COVERS their spay, 3rd distemper shot, and rabies. Since they are too young to be spayed now, they would need to come back to us for this appointment (We can talk about this further when you call). Want to use your own vet? We can talk about this also.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram:
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization located in New Smyrna Beach. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.