Meow! My name is Tiffy
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Adult|
2/1/13 Being returned to the rescue along with his sister Taffy due to divorce, Tiffy is a very handsome, neutered male cat in need of a lifelong, loving home. Renamed Conrad by his former "family," Tiffy is a really nice cat - friendly, sweet and affectionate. He is 100% litterbox trained and just needs someone to love for life. Someone who will consider him a family member and never abandon him again. Adoption fee: $60.
6/09/10 Tiffy is a very sweet, playful and handsome little kitten. He is 11 weeks old and he and his sister Taffy are looking for lifelong, loving homes of their own. Tiffy is a shorthaired black and white, neutered male who loves to play with kitty toys and wrestle with other kitties. Tiffy is litter box trained and very affectionate. He is a good kitten who enjoys looking out the window and cat-napping in his kitten bed.
- Sunday, February 17: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-4 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
- Sunday, February 24: Bowling Event at 5 Star Lanes, 2666 Metropolitan Pkwy, Sterling Heights. Help Paws for Life raise money for homeless pets while having a great time! For just $25, you enjoy three games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza, pop and a free raffle ticket. Game one starts at 4:30 p.m. at 5 Star Lanes in Sterling Heights. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Saturday, March 2: Adoption Event, Scentsy Open House, BUNCO Party, Dinner and Karaoke at Rochester Eagles Club, 650 Woodward, Rochester. Join us at 5:30 for pizza and salad, followed by BUNCO game play at 7 p.m. Just $20 per person. Bunco is a fun dice game that’s easy to learn. Enjoy cash prizes, raffles, 50/50, Scentsy sale and adoptable pets, plus stick around for Karaoke after Bunco. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, March 7: Informational Meeting About Marathons at Caribou Coffee, 31901 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak. Join us at 7 p.m. for an informational meeting about the upcoming marathon fundraisers for homeless pets. We will be in the back meeting room of Caribou Coffee. You could even earn a free trip to Las Vegas! RSVP to email@example.com.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.
Rescue Group Info...
Paws for Life Rescue and Adoption is a 501c3 non-profit animal welfare organization, run by hard-working dedicated volunteers who rescue homeless, neglected, abused and abandoned dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. We use a network of loving foster care homes where animals stay until their forever homes find them.
Our mission is to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. We believe in matching animals and families to find the right fit for everyone. We promise to exhaust all efforts to place adoptable pets in lifelong, loving homes. Our goal is to find the best home possible for the homeless pets in our care.
We host adoption events the fourth Sunday of every month from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at K9 Cuisine N More, 55220 Van Dyke at 25 Mile Rd., Shelby Township.
Sunday, August 19: Paws in the Park, Independence Oaks County Park, Lakeview Pavilion, 9501 Sashabaw Rd, Clarkston, from noon to 4 p.m. Register at http://pflrescue.eventbrite.com/.
Adoption fee for cats: $60 (includes testing, age-appropriate vaccinations, deworming and spay/neuter)
Adoption fee for kittens: (6 months and younger): $100 (includes testing, age-appropriate vaccinations, deworming and spay/neuter)
Adoption fee for dogs: $75 (includes testing, age-appropriate vaccinations, deworming and spay/neuter)
Adoption fee for puppies: (6 months and younger): $100 (includes testing, age-appropriate vaccinations, deworming and spay/neuter)
Adoption fee discounts apply for adopting a pair. Most dogs and puppies are also microchipped.
Apply online: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ