Other Pets at Shelter...
Chatty Chintzy's Info...
Rescue Group: Smitten By Kittens
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Gray Or Blue||Age:||Kitten|
Meet Chintzy, she was born around June 1st, 2009. She has beautiful soft fur and a really loud mouth! Yup, she's a talker. Chatty Chintzy - it's like having a teenage girl in the house, she's always gotta be saying something!
Chintzy came from a very bad situation and is a bit shy now, but she is quickly coming out of her shell and learning to trust us humans. She'll be bebopping around in no time at all.
She's had her first distemper and will be fixed when she is big enough.
How To Adopt
Go to www.smittenbykittens.com and click on the Online Application Form. Fill it out and send it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Three MUST reads PRIOR to contacting us located at www.smittenbykittens.com
1. Why Kittens Should Be Adopted in Pairs (Single Kittens are available)
2. How to Train Kitty Not to Scratch Your Furniture
3. Why You Shouldn't De-Claw Your Kitty
Take some time to think
1. Will this be a forever home?
2. Do you know how much this will cost you?
3. Is this a new family member that will be in your life f forever?
Then, email us the Online Application Form at email@example.com and we'll start the process to pre-approve you for adoption!