I am purebred.
Say hello to Icey! Icey comes to us from our friends at Young-Williams in Knoxville. She had many advocates at the shelter who were determined to find her a safe place to go. It is through unfortunate circumstances that Icey was surrendered to the shelter, but it is obvious she had been a loved family companion and treasured by her 'dad.'
Icey is a very solid and very gorgeous red and white girl who is about a year and 1/2 old. She is full of spirit and vitality, and is very friendly and playful to all she meets. Icey enjoys nothing better than being by the side of a human companion. She LOVES human attention. She would love to be adopted by someone who wants a constant companion and friend.
Icey is very intelligent. She knows 'sit' and 'lay down' and, although she pulls a little initially, she does well walking on the leash. Icey gets along well with other dogs, but she may be a bit too hyper for dogs who are not very tolerant.
Icey is new to rescue, and we will update her page once we've had a chance to spend a little more time with her.
BLESS THE BULLYS ADOPTION POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
(1) An adoption application must be submited and approved prior to meeting any of our rescues.
(2) ALL Bless the Bullys dogs are spayed or neutered prior to adoption. This IS NOT optional.
(3) Bless the Bullys will not approve adoptions to homes in which a dog of the SAME sex currently resides.
(4) Home visits are a mandatory step in the adoption process.
(5) Bless the Bullys firmly believes that all members of a household should be a part of the adoption process. We encourage all household members to meet the potential adopt-a-bull, including current pets.
(6) The adoption fee is $150.00.