JUDITH came to BullyPaws in 2010. She was turned into a shelter, where she gave birth to two puppies who were adopted. We believe that Judith was used for breeding and received very little positive human interaction. She is very nervous around other dogs and because of this, needs to be the only pet in the home.
- Adores people, enjoys just hanging out in the house and snuggling on the couch
- Loves going for walks in the neighborhood, walks great on a leash
- Loves car rides, especially when she can lay in the back seat on her big comfy comforter
- Eats her food very gently
- Does great during nail trimmings or when given a bath- she sits still and she loves to get her ears cleaned and groans when you scratch them
- Very well behaved on outings and when going to the vet
- Does not like it when her collar gets grabbed
- Not good with cats or other little furry critters
- Needs to go out frequently, so would love to have a dog door so she can come and go as she pleases
Judith is a special lady who will need someone with patience and time to get to know her and for her to get to know them. Her needs are few: A warm comfy bed, good food, a loving, patient family, and daily exercise. She is an absolutely delightful dog who is looking for her retirement home. She would do really well in a home with someone who has a lot of time for her, maybe a retired couple or person; or someone who works from home. Due to her history we recommend Judith to an adult home only.
-Please come and meet this beautiful soul.
Your message has been sent to Bully Paws- Pit Bull Patriots, Inc.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.