I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
ON TRIAL / EN PERIODE D'ESSAI
My name is Zoe and I am looking for a fur-ever home. I’m nearly 4 months old and my mix is Cocker Spaniel and Poodle, aka Cockapoo or Spoodle (take your pick). I am not just another pretty face; I know my puppy cuteness is hard to resist but that is how I ended up at Animatch. You see my family went to a Pet Shop and the Pet Shop sold them two puppies – what were they thinking!!!! As soon as my family realized that two puppies were more than they bargained for, they did the right thing and brought me to Animatch who promised to find the right home for me. So now I can’t wait to go to my new home but all the nice people at Animatch are telling me, “Cool your jets, Zoe. We are not just going to let you go to any home, it needs to be the right match.” So here is Animatch’s list of requirements and they are sticking to their guns, so no point in applying if you don’t meet all the requirements. They say that they want what’s best for me and I trust them. In the meantime, I’m having lots of fun.
- A home where Zoe is not alone more than 3-4 hours (total) per day
- A home with recent experience, Zoe is not a dog for first-timers
- A home that is willing to enrol in Obedience Training Classes (Zoe is ready for Puppy Class)
- A home with a completely fenced yard will be given preference
- A home with no children under 8
- A family who has the time and energy to devote to Zoe to ensure that she gets the exercise and socialization that all puppies require.
Animatch is committed to finding the best possible match for Zoe; phone inquiries will not be answered. Please fill in the Adoption Form