found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Found wandering the streets cold and hungry this sweet boy literally greeted the animal warden with a hug! Don’t believe us? Just ask Arlo for a hug of your own!
Well mannered, house-trained, and gentle as can be, it’s astounding to his rescuers that Arlo’s family hasn’t come to take him home.
Will you be the one to give Arlo the life he deserves?
About our Sweet and Snuggly Boy:
1. Two-year-old American Pit Bull mix (possibly mixed with boxer and/or hound) - when he barks, he howls!
2. 60 pounds
3. Up to date on shots
4. Will be neutered
5. Sweet, gentle and super-affectionate! Definitely an expert snuggler and hugger!
6. Loves other dogs (we’re not sure about cats yet)
7. Would love to snuggle up with kids
8. Extraordinarily calm, but also very playful - the perfect doggy combo!
To get your very own hug from Arlo, contact Laura at 216-297-0360 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
South Euclid Humane Society: Adoption fee & Home visit required