Meow! My name is Fritzy
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||White (Mostly)||Age:||Senior|
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
Helllllo everyone! I am FRITZY, a super-sweet, super-playful guy who will bring tons of laughter and happiness into any home.
I am about 12 years young (and I definitely don't look or act my age!), neutered, and fully vaccinated. As you can see, I’m a very handsome boy. I’m also extremely friendly. I purr and cuddle – I’m a real sweetie-pie!
Not only am I as sweet as can be, but I’m also quite playful! I love to chase and bat around my kitty toys as well as wrestle with my buddies. Please consider me for adoption! Just call 781-331-6115 to come meet me, and maybe make me yours.
More information about Ce-Ce & Friends Humane Society
Help this Shelter by making a donation.
Ce-Ce & Friends Humane Society is a non-profit, no-kill, all-volunteer cat shelter established by two cat lovers and animal rescue veterans in Quincy, MA. In the summer of 2005, Ce-Ce & Friends moved to its new location in Weymouth, MA.
Ce-Ce & Friends' mission is to "make a difference..one feline at a time." We provide clean, warm, loving, and safe transitional shelter. We also provide necessary veterinary care for stray, feral and abandoned cats and kittens until caring, permanent homes are found.
All of our cats/kittens are examined by a veterinarian, spayed or neutered if old enough, and Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS tested, as well as vaccinated, prior to being placed for adoption.
The shelter is open to prospective adopters by appointment, from 12-3 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you find your heart belongs to one (or more!) of the kitties on our site, PLEASE CALL CE-CE & FRIENDS AT 781-331-6115 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR ADOPTION COUNSELORS.
You can then make an appointment to meet your special kitty (and please remember that, in addition to the cats profiled on our web site, there are always MANY more cats waiting patiently for loving homes!)
ADOPTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
* Ce-Ce & Friends asks all of its prospective "parents" to fill out an adoption contract at the time you visit our shelter.
* Please note that our policy is to adopt to Massachusetts residents only.
* If you own your own home, you will need proof of ownership (i.e., a mortgage statement), and if you rent, you will need a letter from your landlord stating that you are allowed to own a pet.
* We also do enforce a brief waiting period while your application is processed and your references checked before adopting out any of our cats.
* We ask for an adoption fee of $125 per cat (all cats are up to date on shots and tested negative for FIV and Feline Leukemia, and all adoption fee proceeds go to help rescue other cats in need.)
*In the case of adopting a kitten who is not old enough to have been spayed/neutered, we also ask for a $25 spay/neuter deposit that will be refunded to you once you present proof of having the kitten spayed or neutered at a later date.
These precautions are meant to ensure the best possible match for you AND your newfound feline friend! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.