Maken Snowflakes's Info...
I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
Maken Snowflakes's Story...
1.5 yo Female Flame Point Siamese, front paw declaw
Maken Snowflakes was surrendered to the shelter because the owners were moving. It is appalling that someone could declaw a cat, then dump it in the shelter but that is what happened to Snowflakes. Snowflakes was adopted out but has been unhappy because her owner is not home during the day and feels she is very unhappy alone. She is good with gentle cats and would be good with a gentle male cat as a companion or placed with someone that it home with her and can provide her with much love and attention during the day that she is missing.
Other things you should know about Snowflakes
• She sleeps on the bed but then she will go in the other room and waits quietly until you wake up.
• She loves to sit on the back of couch to be close to you. .
• She loves to spend time in the sun looking out the window.
• She is social and loves to talk to you.
• She drinks water out of a tall glass with her paw.
• Eats only her kitty food and never begs for people food.
• She is playful and likes little mice and empty bags/boxes.
• She can be brushed and you can pick her up.
• She likes to explore high places and would love a high cat tree!
Snowflakes is a real wash-and-wear kitty. She is very big girl for a Siamese. Our vet fell in love with her and said she looked like a shorthaired Maine Coon! She has a wonderful disposition and loves to follow you around and provide company for any activity you are doing. She is very quiet talker but needs to express her opinion to let you know she is there for you. (If you talk to her, she will always answer.) She loves human companionship and would be a wonderful family cat. She enjoys the company of other cats but would also be good just by herself if someone was home with her.
Snowflakes is extremely clean and has perfect kitty habits.
She is fostered in Santa Rosa.
Contact Laurel at (530) 304-2836 or email@example.com if you have questions, or send an Adoption Application.