I am already neutered, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
Freddy is a handsome young boy looking for his forever family that will include him in their lives and take time playing frisbee and fetch with him. He LOVES playing fetch with the tennis ball. For a tall guy, he is very agile and athletic; he likes to show off his agility skills when playing fetch. But Freddy isn't all play, he is also content laying by your feet or next to you on the couch while you watch TV. He is a big lovebug, will try to climb into your lap for some cuddle time, and will roll over on his back to get belly rubs. Freddy was found in the IE by a family who tried to keep him because they didn’t want him to go to the horrible San Bernardino Shelter. But they were a busy family and left him in the backyard to his own devices. This made Freddy very unhappy, so they turned him into the Lab Rescue so he can find the home he so deserves! Freddy is such a love bug that all he really wants is to be with you and feel safe again. He would do best in a home where somebody is not gone too long during the day. He is currently residing with 2 other boy dogs and they play and romp all day. Aside from all the gooey sweetness inside this big lug, let's talk about how gorgeous he is on the outside! If you are looking for a tall,lanky and modelesque Lab with beautiful golden eyes, then Freddy is your guy!
What we know about Freddy:
- needs strong and experienced Lab owner to build his confidence.
- crate trained, will go into his crate without issue if you say “CRATE”
- sleeps through the night on his dog bed
- super-duper sweet and friendly, not a mean bone in his body
- knows how to "sit"
- knows "down" command
- comes when called
- walks well on leash
- likes to give you his paw
- shy, unsure towards other dogs at first, but with reassurance and proper introduction he gets along great.
- loves to fetch
- LOVES to swim, he is the most graceful swimmer - check out his video!
- no small kids for Freddy at this time, he is is too eager when fetching and can knock a little one down unintentionally!
- would love to take a training class to show you how smart he is