Meow! My name is Leesha
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with cats.
2.5 years old
Fully vaccinated including initial FVRCP+FeLV and booster and rabies vaccination, spayed/neutered, FeLV/FIV tested (negative), treated for fleas and intestinal parasites, and microchipped.
Leesha was rescued from a feral colony where she was constantly threatened; therefore she can be very shy but once she gets used to you and learns to trust you, she is yours forever.
She needs a special person who can give her the patience, love and attention she needs to blossom.
She loves to get your attention by rubbing against your legs. She even likes being picked up and held.
Leesha would probably do best with at least one other cat as a companion because she loves being with other cats.
***Leesha is a member of our Lonely Hearts Club and has a reduced adoption fee of only $50***
***Leesha is one of our long-term residents. Please consider a monthly sponsorship for her. Visit http://alleycatsandangels.org/help.html for more information on sponsoring a cat. ***
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC