Meow! My name is Lola
|Breed:||Domestic Mediumhair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with cats.
DMH White and Black
Lola was trapped at a feral colony and spayed and ear-tipped before we realized she is a real sweetheart.
Lola is a bit on the shy side and not big on being held but loves to be petted and brushed. Lola loves curling up in a cat tree and soaking up the sun. Her favorite activity seems to be playing mother hen and giving all the kittens baths whether they want it or not!
Being used to living outdoors in a feral colony, Lola has bulked up for the winter and become quite a butterball.
Fully vaccinated including initial FVRCP+FeLV and booster and rabies vaccination, spayed/neutered, FeLV/FIV tested (negative), treated for fleas and intestinal parasites, and microchipped.
***Lola is a member of our Lonely Hearts Club and has a reduced adoption fee of only $50***
***Lola is one of our long-term residents. Please consider a monthly sponsorship for her. Visit http://alleycatsandangels.org/help.html for more information on sponsoring a cat. ***
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC