Meow! My name is Valentine
I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
Color: Domestic Short Hair - White
Fully vaccinated including initial FVRCP+FeLV and booster and rabies vaccination, spayed/neutered, FeLV/FIV tested (negative), treated for fleas and intestinal parasites, and microchipped.
This sweet cat was found on 2/14/09 hence her name, Valentine. She was rescued from a shopping center parking lot and kept running towards the cars trying to get in. It was pretty evident after an exhaustive search for her owners, that she had simply been abandoned there to fend for herself.
Valentine has a sweet little meow and is quite friendly; she loves to be brushed and petted.
Valentine loves humans but is a little wary around other cats. She is a bit of a princess and would do well if she were the only cat so she could soak up all the attention.
Valentine has one green eye and one blue eye
***Valentine is a member of our Lonely Hearts Club and has a reduced adoption fee of only $50***
***Valentine is one of our long-term residents. Please consider a monthly sponsorship for her. Visit http://alleycatsandangels.org/help.html for more information on sponsoring a cat. ***
More information about Alley Cats and Angels
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email email@example.com or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten