Ruff Ruff! My name is Oslo
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper - With White||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Male|
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Oslo has the biggest ham of a personality. He is one of the Three Stooges in a dog body. He is clumsy and sometimes does not realize he is 60 lbs. He is so happy to see you when you come home he—hops like a bunny. When he wakes up in the morning he stretches out like a frog and checks to see if he is giving you the laugh. He doesn’t walk; he prances. Oslo’s person had a new baby and then lost her home lost his home, so her friend kindly took him on, but now there’s trouble with the landlord. He loves to be around people, but not a fan of small kids. He loves to sleep, in fact he will sleep longer than his human if he were allowed. He is a good listener, loves his crate, wants to be better on the leash, and behaves very well when hr gets groomed, nails trimmed, bathed, etc. This little clown just wants to be loved.
If you are interested in meeting Oslo, please download the Adoption Questionnaire, fill it out and fax it back to us at (310) 362-0321.
[Oslo is aprox 7 years old and about 60 lbs.]
More information about Forte Animal Rescue
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Forte Animal Rescue is an ALL-VOLUNTEER 501(c)(3)nonprofit organization dedicated to finding solutions for the problem of pet overpopulation through its educational activities, adoption efforts and outreach program.
Saturdays: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
3860 S. Centinela Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(1 mile west of 405 fwy; between Venice Bl. & Washington Bl.)
Note: Certain weekends are exceptions, so please call the store before your visit. Please note that Saturday adoptions are held INSIDE the store in case of rain or inclement weather.
All potential adopters are carefully screened through our adoption process:
- If you're interested in an animal, we'll ask that you fill out a questionnaire, which we will review to ensure you and the dog you are interested in adopting are a good match.
- You will be asked to submit to a "house-check" to determine the level of safety and adequacy of the area for the dog.
- An adoption fee is required and you must sign the adoption contract agreement, which ensures that if, for any reason, you are unable to keep the dog, he/she to be returned to Forte Animal Rescue only.
- Finally, we personally deliver your new family member to your home.
- Any additional donation would be greatly appreciated, and this portion will be tax-deductible. The donation goes to pay for all of the other animals in our care, many of which come to us with injuries or medical conditions that require treatment. Forte Animal Rescue survives solely on donations and it is for this reason that the adoption fee is nonnegotiable.
- Forte Animal Rescue reserves the right to cancel the adoption process at any time if the home situation or adoptive family has been misrepresented, if certain information was withheld, or if the dog is determined to be a better match with another family.