Ruff Ruff! My name is Precious
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and not good with cats.
Precious, known as Lil P to those who love her, is a 6 year old pit mix; a tiny petite little girl at only 40lbs. She adores people and would love a forever home to call her own!
She would like to be in a home without cats or young children. She is also choosey about her dog friends, so she would like to meet any potential adopter's dog(s) before coming home with them.
Precious loves nothing more than to sit on your lap and be cuddled, she easily wins over every person she meets with her super-sweet personality.
Precious is currently living in Rochester, NY and is in need of a foster home!
If you are interested in making Precious one of your family, our application to adopt can be found here:
Our adoption fee for adults is $175 and puppies (6 months and younger) is $250. The adoption fee will be used to defray the costs associated with medical care for our dogs. All dogs in our care will receive spay or neuter surgery, rabies vaccine (4 months and older), DHPP vaccines and microchipping before being placed in their approved adoptive homes.
More information about Rescue-A-Bull
Rescue Group Info...
Rescue-a-Bull is an educational and charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of Bully breed dogs through rescue, education, outreach and advocacy.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always in need if home visit helpers, transport volunteers and fosters. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Rescue-a-Bull Adoption Policy
1. All potential adopters must complete all sections of the adoption application found here: http://www.rescue-a-bull.org/adoption/index.htm
- Applicants must be over 18 and any applicant between the ages of 18 and 21 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate their ability and commitment to provide for a dog for its entire life.
- Applicants must live in an area free of breed bans.
- Applicants who do not own a home or own a home in an area regulated by a co-op or housing authority must provide proof that dogs are allowed in the home and that there are no size or breed restrictions.
2. The adoptions staff will evaluate the applicant based on their responses and ask any additional questions via email or phone as deemed necessary
3. Once applications and any additional questions are reviewed, the adoptions team will proceed with a home visit for qualified applicants. Home visit volunteers have been approved by the adoptions team.
4. Once the home visit report is reviewed, the adoptions team will make a decision regarding the applicant. The applicant will be informed of the decision in a timely manner.
5. Approved applicants need to read and agree to all terms stated in the adoption contract.
6. Rescue-a-Bull Adoptions fees are as follows and need to be paid by Paypal, cash or money order, checks will not be accepted:
Special Needs: determined on a case-by-case basis
7. All Rescue-a-Bull dogs and their adopters will have a lifetime of support from RAB through the online forum and individual staff support as needed.
8. All applications will be processed in a timely manner. All decisions regarding the applications will be made by a group, rather than an individual. Our main goal is to always keep the dog’s best interest in mind in order to place our dogs in successful homes for the remainder of their lives.