found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
1. I was rescued with my mom and sisters from a kill shelter in San Antonio
2. I have the most adorable and irresistible little face
3. I’m independent and fearless, often off and playing/exploring my surroundings all by myself
4. I am super affectionate – I love to give kisses and lick at your fingers and toes
5. I am a huge cuddler! I love to be held!
6. I wouldn’t mind a home with other dogs – I love to give them kisses and play!
7. I am almost completely house trained and...(see below)
8. I ‘m not shy about letting you know when I need something – whether it’s food, playtime or
9. My favorite toys are rope and chew sticks
10. I will be a very loyal companion
Angel was rescued from a kill shelter in San Antonio. She was saved by Pawsitive Karma Rescue with her mom and sisters. She is now living and thriving in her foster home, but would love to move to her forever home soon!
Angel is an affectionate pup! She loves to snuggle, give kisses, and be held! Her favorite hobby is to lick fingers and toes. She loves to be held in your arms. Angel is also very easy going she can be running around the yard one minute, and hanging out by your side in the next.
When Angel is not cuddling, she loves to chase her sisters around the yard and play. Her favorite toys are chew sticks and rope toys.
Angel would do great in a home with kids, or other pets!