Come Meet Our Pets...
Our adoption facility officially opened its doors on September 25, 2010.
Adoptions are held on the weekends and by appointment. Please check our web site for specific dates and hours.
Our Adoption Process...
A questionnaire must be completed in full by anyone interested in adopting a cat. We try to place our
kitties in permanent, responsible homes and at the same time match you with a pet that is suitable for you, your family, and your lifestyle. Everyone who wishes to adopt a cat must have a valid driver’s license or state ID issued by the state of Georgia.
Our volunteers work hard to respond to all adoption applications or inquiries within 72 hours.
The adoption fee includes testing, shots, and spay/neuter. We also provide a copy of the cat’s medical records, which you may give to your vet.
Our Adoption Fees
• $100 for one adult cat (one year of age and older), $150 for two
• $125 for one kitten (under one year of age), $200 for two
• $175 for one adult cat and one kitten
• Discounts available to Georgia Tech faculty, staff, alums, and qualified students.
All animals have complete (up to their current age) medical care, including vaccinations and sterilization.
All animals have the following veterinary care included in their adoption fee:
• Combo test
• FVRCP vaccinations
• Rabies vaccination
• Flea treatment
• Earmite treatment (if needed)
• Ongoing complimentary nail trimmings
Adoption Policies & Procedures
• Must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
• Adoption applications may take up to 72 hours to process.
• Applicants are required to sign a binding adoption contract.