Meow! My name is Beauty
|Breed:||Domestic Longhair||Color:||Black (All)||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, not good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi, I'm Beauty! I am about 10 years old as of August 2011.I was found at a horse barn when I was a kitten so they named me Beauty after the famous horse Black Beauty. I am shy until I get to know you, but once I know you I love to be pet and love attention! I would love a quiet home with a patient, loving person. I would be fine with children over 5 years old as long as they do not chase me or try to pick me up. I do not like to be held, but I would love to curl up in your lap when I am in the mood. Sometimes I will roll around and try to get your attention because I want you to keep petting me. I am FIV+, but please don't let this scare you away. Humans cannot catch this from me and it is very, very difficult to give it to other cats. I have been healthy since arriving at Catales so you really ought to consider taking me home with you. I have been waiting patiently for a long time for my forever home and wish someone would open their heart and home to me. Please don't make me stay in a shelter forever.
More information about CATALES, Inc
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
CATALES promotes the welfare of cats through activities such as:
- Location of homeless and/or feral cats in need of rescue;
- Provision of food and shelter for in-need cats;
- Provision of responsible medical care for in-need cats by bringing them to licensed veterinarians for appropriate treatment such as vaccines;
- Spay/neuter of all cats placed in homes or returned to their feral colonies;
- Provision of information and assistance to others in regard to spay/neuter resources;
- Placing of rescued cats in safe homes with follow-up to ensure continued well-being;
- Education of the general public in regard to responsible animal care and welfare;
- Cooperation with other individuals and organizations working in the animal rescue community;
- Fighting animal abuse wherever we find it in society.
Call for an appointment
CATALES, Inc. helps homeless, abandoned cats find responsible and loving permanent homes. As Catales does not take owner-surrendered cats, the cats we rescue have been abandoned, neglected or abused. While we generally trap, spay/neuter and release feral cats, occasionally we rescue ferals or semi-ferals from the colonies we help feed. Almost all of these animals have survived hunger and illness before entering the safety of CATALES.
We are looking for very special people who truly care about these animals, not as property but as friends who will become a part of their adoptive families. Our priority is to make sure that the cats will never again need to be rescued. In order to accomplish this goal, we ask all potential parents to fill out a detailed adoption application. Adoption from CATALES means that you will be asked to make a tax deductible adoption donation and to pay for spay/neuter if it has not been done before you adopt. We also ask that the adopter agrees to follow-up visits from someone at CATALES. We want to do everything possible to make sure that the animals we place find the best possible homes and safest futures once released from our care