found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
We conducted an ASPCA “SAFER” dog aggression test on her. She placed highly in all categories.
Total SAFER scores are as follow:
1) LOOK – 1, She leaned forward and made eye contact with tail wagging. .
2) SENSITIVITY – 2, She was active and focused on me. Body was soft.
3) TAG – 1, Stood with tail low and wagging, readily came to me when I ceased moving.
4) SQUEEZE – 1, readily allowed us to squeeze her paws multiple times – factually, she enjoyed it.
5) FOOD BEHAVIOR – 1, did not test this personally, but rated her at a “1” based on both surrendering owner’s and on foster’s descriptions.
6) TOY BEHAVIOR – 1, held toy, but readily relinquished to me.
7) DOG-TO-DOG BEHAVIOR – 1, Approached the helper dog submissively. Tested her against Billie, a confident female, Beta Australian Cattle dog whom she’d never previously met. She was curious and reasonably desirable to know her better. She did not attempt to move too close inside Billie’s ‘bubble’. Later, in a foster home, we determined although she gets along well with male dogs and female dogs her own size or larger, she is quite aggressive towards smaller female dogs.
Crystal is fostered in Walla Walla, WA. Like all Mikey's Chance dogs, this dog will come to you sterilized, up-to-date on shots, microchipped, and treated for internal and external parasites. An adoption fee of $225 will help offset the cost of care. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and an adoption application.