found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
1. She has the most luxurious fluffy coat in the whole world! Perfect for snuggling! And her big brown eyes for gazing at you with complete devotion and love!
2. She is obedient and is learning many commands such as sit, down, stay, leave it, heal, out, off, come and the most important...KISSES :) She is being professionally trained and I take her for "pack walks" twice a week where she is socialized with other dogs and people and is learning to focus and obey my commands despite the distractions of other dogs and people nearby. She has good leash manners and is improving every day.
3. She doesn't bark much at all and is well-behaved in the house and yard. Whinny is a DELIGHT...She is easy to own. !!
4 She loves car rides and will wait quietly and patiently while I run into the store for a few items. She likes to check out the bags to see if you bought anything for her :)
5. She is fun, energetic and playful. She loves playing fetch in the yard, play dates with her doggie friends and walks in the park. Afterward..she will relax on the couch for the rest of the day and night. Her favorite place is snuggled right next to you!
6. She is such a good girl! She knows to let me go through doors first and to stay behind me when going up and down stairs. She is smart and eager to please and learning good manners. She waits until I tell her it is OK to come on my bed or get on furniture.
7. She has a BIG heart! She is very affectionate and will come over just to give you kisses without being asked. Whinny is very sensitive too and does not like when you are mad at her. She will bug you until you tell him..."it's OK".
8 Looking at her just makes you SMILE! She has an adorable, intense look about her – as if she knows exactly what you will say next. She has the cutest facial expressions that will make you laugh and melt your heart!
Whinny is a shepherd chow lab mixture of love. She is beautiful inside and out! She is about 8 mos old now , 45 lbs and will not get much larger than she currently is. She enjoys the company of other dogs and would love a home with another young, active dog to play with.
She would also do well as the only dog with an owner that will play with her and ensure she gets daily exercise. Whinny needs room to run and a fenced yard. She is currently being treadmill trained to keep her mind balanced and give her a job to do! This is the perfect mental exercise for a dog and she loves it.
She loves children and is very gentle with them, but we prefer a home with older children (10 yrs & older) due to her energy. She is housebroken and crate trained. Winnie likes the crate and willingly goes in because she knows she will get a Kong with goodies inside. Winnie is crated during the day while I am at work and does very well. I have left her out when I am gone for shorter periods of time and she has proven to be an angel!
Will you be the lucky person that gets to adopt our beautiful Whinny??
The prospective owner must agree to a screening process that includes an application, phone interview, pre/post adoption home visits and the signing of an adoption contract. Our goal is to find the best match for our dogs and their new families, so that everyone lives happily ever after.
We prefer homes who want to go to an obedience class. Training strengthens the bond and trust that you have with your dog, and it's fun, for both of you! Dogs like to think and to be mentally challenged. The training you do together will be an investment in the future.
For more information please email.