found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Age/Birthday: 6 yrs
Weight at last Vet visit: 37 lbs (but she needs to loose weight. She should weigh around 25-30 lbs)
This dog/puppy is currently learning:
- To go potty in a certain corner of the yard
- Mailman (to bark when the mail comes)
- Not to dash out the door
- Lay Down
- Ok (This is a command release)
- This way (when you are walking & change direction)
- Drop it
- Scooch (To move out of the way)
- Out (go out of the room)
- Go lay down
- Back up
- Outside? (if you say this & get a reaction, they need to go outside to go potty)
- Go potty
- To bark when s/he wants to come inside
- Good girl/boy
- Bad girl/boy
- Thank you
- Stand up
- Ready (alerts them you are about to throw something)
- Inside (to go in the crate)
Cats: Great with cats! LOVES cats! She is very gentle with them & she gets really happy when she sees one. She grew up with one that snuggled & played with her, & she expects them all to do that with her. Very cute!
Dogs: Great with all dogs, all sizes. Does not like it when dogs are all over her though.
Kids: Great with kids.
Men: Great with everyone
Women: Great with women, she's a very friendly dog
Crate Trained: Yes, she will go right in when asked & has never had an accident
House Trained: Yes
Car: Great in the car, LOVES to go on car rides! She will jump right in & she loves to stick her head out the window. :-)
Other issues: None, She's a breeze to take care of.
Adoption fee is only $35 & includes:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Harness *
- Free office visit to Vet
- Other coupons from Partners
- Paperwork: Spay/Neuter records, Vaccs records, Vet records, Micro records, Recommendation list, etc...
- Continued Support: Safe Haven will be there for the lifetime of your new adopted pet. If you ever have questions or concerns, we will always be there to help. Our goal is for you & your pet to live happily ever after!
At this time, this dog is available for local AZ adoption only. If you are interested in adopting this sweet little lady, please e-mail SafeHavenAnimalRescue@live.com for an application.
After we receive your application, we will contact you so you can meet her.
* Safe Haven STRONGLY believes that collars should only be used as decoration. A dog can slip out of collar. Which becomes a problem if your dog gets lost, or you are trying to restrain your dog, & it comes off. Also, attaching a leash to a collar puts pressure on the neck, which is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, & could hurt them. For these reasons, Safe Haven includes a harness with every dog adoption to ensure the safety of the dog, as a harness is more expensive than a collar & some adopters will not buy them for this reason. A harness distributes the weight on the chest & shoulders. It also has a handle on the back that you can grab if need be, without hurting your pet (EX: Dog falls off your boat, just grab the handle & pull your pet back in with no harm done. With a collar, you would have to strangle your dog when pulling your dog in). Also a dog cannot slip out of a harness, so it is much easier to restrain them & they will never loose their ID if they get lost.
If you need harnesses for your other dogs, additional harnesses can be purchased for a reduced price:
$5 for small
$6 for medium
$7 for large
No tax is charged as we are a non-profit
IS THIS PET NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Then please join Safe Havens Pet Adoption Waiting List. It is FREE to join. You can tell us exactly what you are looking for & we can look through the euthanasia lists to find your pet for you. You have no obligation to adopt, ever, & if you find your perfect pet somewhere else, just let us know & we will take you off the list. E-mail us for a form, so you can tell us exactly what you are looking for!