Meow! My name is Sylvester
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Adult|
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, and good with cats.
Sylvester is a big snuggler. He loves to lay on the bed with his foster mom and another cat all day. He is a very big kitten, and never wants to grow up. He will play with anything he can get his paws on. Due to his playfulness, he shouldn't go with very young children, but would be okay with older kids that are experienced with cats. He loves to wrestle with other cats.
More information about Lost Paws Animal Rescue
Rescue Group Info...
Who we are:
Like so many of the other rescue groups, Lost Paws is a group made up entirely of volunteers. Many of these volunteers foster the homeless cats awaiting adoption in their homes. We rescue our animals mainly from high kill shelters where they are often on the list awaiting euthanasia to create room in the overburdened shelters. We rescue them from this fate in order to give them a second chance at finding a loving home and enrich the lives of their adopters.
Our Mission Is:
1. To rescue animals from situations that are abusive, endangering and/or neglectful, such as kill shelters where overcrowding leads to euthanasia of wonderful companion animals
2. Increase the quality of life for stray, unwanted and homeless animals by caring for them and seeking suitable homes
3. To inform the public of these situations in order to put a stop to animal abuse and irresponsible breeding
4. To provide foster homes for these animals
5. To provide necessary veterinary care
6. To promote the importance of spaying/neutering and provide same as part of the adoption process
7. To place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes
PetSmart , Bridgewater, NJ
Fur Majesty, Clinton, NJ
The potential pet parent makes an email or phone inquiry.
Lost Paws sends a reply email with more detail on the adoption process, provides fee information, what medical is covered as part of the adoption, and attaches a blank adoption application.
The applicant then returns the completed application.
Lost Paws reviews the application.
If approved, the adopter is notified, an appointment is arranged, and adopter visits to meet and adopt.
The adoption agreement outlining the adopter's responsibilities and requirements is filled out and signed by them before taking their new family member home with them.