I'm being cared for by:
Delmarva Cat Connection
Facts about Farm Cat
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Unknown
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Unknown
- ID#: 4424914 Hair: Unknown
My name is Farm Cat!
Farm Cat's Info...
I am already spayed/neutered and up to date with shots.
You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
If you are looking for barn cats, look no further! Delmarva Cat Connection has several cats in the Delmarva area who are looking for good farms, barns, or sheds to live out their lives. All the cats have been spayed or neutered, as well as given their rabies shots. There is a minimal adoption fee to cover some of the medical expenses.
Having a barn cat or cats will help keep down the rodent population. The cats will be helping the property owner, while the property owner provides the cats with a safe place to live. And, because these cats are already spayed/neutered, the property owner won't have to worry about endless litters of kittens appearing!
Interested farm or barn owners will agree to give them:
- Shelter in barns, buildings, or stables
- Daily food and water - cats cannot live on mousing alone
- Long-term veterinary care, as needed (they're neutered and vaccinated at adoption)
- A secure place to keep them for the first 2-3 weeks, while they acclimate to the barn. This can be a tack room, or any secure indoor enclosure that they cannot escape from.
Please call or email Christine at 1-610-716-3704 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can also call Carol at 1-410-228-2484 for more information.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.