Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Chihuahua||Color:||Brown/Chocolate - With Tan||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less||Sex:||Male||ID#:||Braxton|
Braxton is so soft and cuddly! He is a little shy but eager for your attention! He is a 1.5 year old, 9 pound Chihuahua who is waiting for his perfect home to keep him safe and off the streets! His best pal in foster care is Jaxon. They can be adopted separately but Chihuahua people usually have more than one and these boys get along! His adoption donation is $300 for Braxton's boarding and vetting. If adopted together their adoption donation is only $500. If you are interested please fill out the applicationAdoption Application
Rescue Group Info...
Based out of Broward County and serving the Tri-County area, Get-A-Life Pet Rescue volunteers retrieve pets who have been abandoned and provide them with a chance at the life they deserve. Our animals come from a variety of sources, including Animal Services, owner surrenders and as strays.
Get-A- Life Pet Rescue volunteers, including our Board Members, play an active role in finding the animals a safe and happy home. All our pets are given a full veterinary exam. They are vaccinated, spayed/neutered, micro chipped, put on heartworm/flea & tick prevention medication as well as dental & grooming services as needed. Donations are very critical as they assist us in giving each pet full medical treatment, physical and behavioral rehabilitation and the necessities that allow them to thrive in their "forever home". Because Get-A-Life Pet Rescue doesn’t have a facility to house the pets as they are rescued, each pet is matched with an appropriate foster home in the Tri-County area. With individual fostering, we are able to provide interested applicants with details on the pet's personality and provide a needs list to allow the pet a tranquil transition.
Our volunteers promote responsible adoptions and lifelong relationships with the adopter’s new pet. We educate all adopters and provide them with all tools necessary to have a balanced and happy lifelong pet. Our ultimate goal at Get-A-Life Pet Rescue is to increase humane awareness through education, resulting in the humane treatment of animals, and reduction of the over population and abuse problems of today.
Adoption Application ~ www.getalifepetrescue.com/GetALife/NSFiles/AdoptionApp.html
Meeting with the dog(s)~ Away from potential adopters home
Home check~ At potential adopters home
Adoption Contract ~ During Home visit.
Adoption DonationBetween $150-$300~ During Home visit.
Meeting with the dog(s)
Adoption DonationBetween $150-$300
TO DONATE PLEASE GO TO:
- Fill out our Adoption Application
- Meet with the dog(s)
- Home check
- Adoption Contract
- Adoption Donation (Between $150-$300)
Medical Care That We Give To Our Rescued Pets:
- Complete Physical Examination
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Heartworm/Ehrlichia/Lyme Tested
- Fecal Exam
- Bordatella Vaccine
- Distemper Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine & County License Tag issued
- Parvo Vaccine
- CoronaVirus & Adenovirus Type-2 Vaccines
- Microchipped plus lifetime registration (not for cats)
- Grooming (as needed)
- Dental Cleaning (if needed)
- Started on Heartworm Preventative and Flea & Tick Preventative
- Edel Miedes 786-419-3647 email@example.com K9 Advisor offers a FREE basic training and doggie acclimation home visit PLUS a substantial discount on specific behavior training programs to help you and your dog understand each other and live happily together, available to Get-A-Life Pet Rescue adopters!
- Applicant must be 21 years or older
- Applicant's current pet should be up-to-date with appropriate vaccines
- Applicant's current pet must be altered, unless medical reasons do not
- All people in household need be present for home check
- Need Landlord or Home Owners Association's approval (if applicable) to have a pet
- Applicant must be in the state of Florida perferrable in Dade, Broward or Palm Beach Counties.
What Makes A Qualified Adopter: