Meow! My name is Spoon
|Breed:||Domestic Mediumhair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Young|
I am already neutered, good with kids, and good with cats.
Spoon was given up by his owner. He was rescued on his last day at a local shelter. He's very special! He purrs nonstop and is the best boy ever! Loves all other kitties and people. An all around good boy!
Call to meet me. (909) 865-1465
Rescue Group Info...
Cats In Need is a volunteer-run, non-profit, no-kill Southern California rescue group organized to bring homeless adoptable cats and potential life-long owners together.
We will be showing 11:00-3:00 PM every Saturday of the month at PetCo, 2500 Imperial Hwy, Suite 114 Brea, CA.
We will also take appointments during the week. Just contact us!
You can also e-mail to email@example.com
* You must be 18 years or older to adopt a cat.
* We interview all applicants.
* All potential adopters must complete a general adoption questionnaire, which will be reviewed by an adoption manager or director for approval.
* In the case of multiple applications for the same cat, a CIN (Cats In Need) Director or Manager will make a determination on the home best suited to the specific cat.
* Approved potential owners complete an adoption contract for the specified cat(s).
* There is an adoption donation (anywhere between $75-$125 per cat depending on the breed of the cat), which is tax deductible.
* All adopted cats must go home in a secure carrier.
Orange county and surrounding areas
Brea, Fullerton, Yorba Linda
Orange County and surrounding areas
Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda
range County and surrounding areas