found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Bella!
Facts about Bella
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- ID#: Bella
- Hair: Short
I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
Hi! My name is Bella. I am 2 years old, spayed and looking for a permanent home to call my own where I'll never be abandoned again. I am super sweet and very loving. I use a litterbox like a good girl and enjoy attention and companionship. I was given a home as a tiny kitten but when my teenage owner had a baby, I was left at a vet's office. Luckily, PFL took me in, gave me a clean bill of health and the love and TLC I deserve. I have been around other cats and I could take them or leave them. I like people more, but I will tolerate other cats. I am not used to dogs yet. Please give me a home forever and ever. I promise to love you for life. Adoption fee: $60.
- Sunday, November 18: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
- Sunday, December 9: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 South Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion, from noon to 4 p.m. Come meet adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Petco in Auburn Hills/Lake Orion (in the Baldwin Commons Shopping Center near Kohls, other side of the highway from Great Lakes Crossing mall).
- Sunday, December 16: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.