Ruff Ruff! My name is Roo
|Breed:||Vizsla/Hound (Unknown Type) Mix||Color:||Tan/Yellow/Fawn||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Male||ID#:||17296|
I am already neutered, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
The Vizsla Hound
Hi my name is ROO I am just so excited to see people and other animals because they make me so happy. I'm a 6 yr old male Hound mix who's a real goofball! I LOVE to play in the water and go on walks. My tail wags sooooooo hard that my whole body moves!!! I guess the folks at BMDR liked that because they picked ME to join their big family until they find me that perfect home. Can it be you? Any questions on ROO please call 951 845 1513
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
The Benevolent Animal Rescue Committee's mission is to control the dog and cat population and find the best new home possible for abandoned pets.
Our rescued dogs and cats include strays, pets turned over to us by their owners, and some that we rescue from city and county shelters. We alter every dog and cat BEFORE they can be adopted. We keep every animal until successfully placed. We take back our adopted pets for their entire life.
Adoption Shows Locations:
PetCo - Redlands - Every Saturday
27580 W Lugonia Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
from 12:30 Noon -4:30PM
PetSmart - Apple Valley-1st & 3rdSaturday
19011 Bear Valley Rd, Apple Valley, CA.
We only adopt pets to homes in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
Many people ask how we select homes for dogs or cats available. The following criteria must be met before an adoption is completed:
1. Each potential family must complete a adoption form.
2. Each member of the family must agree to the adoption.
3. The family home must be appropriate to caring for the pet, including a secure, fenced yard for dogs.
4. The family must agree to allowing their new pet indoors and make him or her part of the family.
5. The family must demonstrate a commitment to their new pet, and be prepared to care for him or her for life. Of course, if for some reason the adoption is not successful, the pet is returned back to B.A.R.C. so that we may find him or her
The fee to adopt a cat is $65.00
The fee to adopt a dog is normally between $100.00 and $150.00.
All adoptable pets are spayed or neutered. They are examined by a Vet. They receive a full series of puppy or kitten shots and Rabies, if needed.
San Bernardino & Riverside Counties and some parts of Orange County.