Meow! My name is Queeny
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Gray Or Blue||Age:||Young|
Queeny loves to run and toss around whatever she can find. She is good with dogs and grew up in the house with cats.
Rescue Group Info...
Purrr Friend is dedicated to helping cat and kitten owners find loving homes in Central Florida for their furball companion when they can no longer care for them due to health reasons, financial hardship, relocation, or have more pets than they can care for. We also offer free adoptions to individuals and families who are interested in adopting a cat or kitten.
To ensure happy, successful adoptions for cats and adopters, Purrr Friend adopts according to the policies:
1) Age Requirement: Adopter must be 18 years of age or older.
2) Application: Adopter must complete an adoption application to be considered for adoption.
3) Indoor-Only: Because cats live much longer, safer lives indoors, Purrr Friend adopts to indoor-only homes.
4) Drop Off: Because our cats are placed in temporary foster homes until they're adopted into a permanent residence, if you adopt from Purrr Friend an Adoption Counselor will deliver the cat or kitten to your residence in Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County.
5) Renting With Cats: Since we want to make lifelong placements for our cats, we ask that adopters make sure their landlord allows cats and to pay any pet deposit prior to adoption.
5) Declawing: Purrr Friend asks adopters not to declaw adopted cats. Your adoption counselor can provide information about the detriments of declawing, humane alternatives, and how to train a cat to use a scratching post.
6) Fee: There is no fee to adopt a cat or kitten from Purrr Friend, however please keep in mind that we screen all new applicants to ensure that the cat will be adopted into a loving home.
We proudly serve Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties.