Ruff Ruff! My name is Marnie
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Tan/Yellow/Fawn||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female|
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
Marnie is back to RAB after she did not work well in her adoptive families house. Marnie is a sweet, playful girl who loves her people- adults and kids! Marnie is a loving and playful companion. She likes to be by her family and cuddle as well as play fetch in the yard. She is very well mannered and does not go after anything that is not one of her toys. She is crate trained and spends time in there without complaint. Just as much as she loves to lie around with family, she loves to be outside and is a great partner for walks and hikes.
If you are interested in making Marnie one of your family, our application to adopt can be found here:
Our adoption fee for adults is $175 and puppies (6 months and younger) is $250. The adoption fee will be used to defray the costs associated with medical care for our dogs. All dogs in our care will receive spay or neuter surgery, rabies vaccine (4 months and older), DHPP vaccines and microchipping before being placed in their approved adoptive homes.
Rescue Group Info...
Rescue-a-Bull is an educational and charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of Bully breed dogs through rescue, education, outreach and advocacy.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always in need if home visit helpers, transport volunteers and fosters. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue-a-Bull Adoption Policy
1. All potential adopters must complete all sections of the adoption application found here: http://www.rescue-a-bull.org/adoption/index.htm
- Applicants must be over 18 and any applicant between the ages of 18 and 21 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate their ability and commitment to provide for a dog for its entire life.
- Applicants must live in an area free of breed bans.
- Applicants who do not own a home or own a home in an area regulated by a co-op or housing authority must provide proof that dogs are allowed in the home and that there are no size or breed restrictions.
2. The adoptions staff will evaluate the applicant based on their responses and ask any additional questions via email or phone as deemed necessary
3. Once applications and any additional questions are reviewed, the adoptions team will proceed with a home visit for qualified applicants. Home visit volunteers have been approved by the adoptions team.
4. Once the home visit report is reviewed, the adoptions team will make a decision regarding the applicant. The applicant will be informed of the decision in a timely manner.
5. Approved applicants need to read and agree to all terms stated in the adoption contract.
6. Rescue-a-Bull Adoptions fees are as follows and need to be paid by Paypal, cash or money order, checks will not be accepted:
Special Needs: determined on a case-by-case basis
7. All Rescue-a-Bull dogs and their adopters will have a lifetime of support from RAB through the online forum and individual staff support as needed.
8. All applications will be processed in a timely manner. All decisions regarding the applications will be made by a group, rather than an individual. Our main goal is to always keep the dog’s best interest in mind in order to place our dogs in successful homes for the remainder of their lives.
All Regions of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Philadelphia metro area