You may also like...
Hi, my name is
Adopt me from
Recycled Pets, Inc.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
already neutered, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, and not good with kids
My StoryYou can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Ewok is a shih tzu with attitude. Very hard to get to know. Will take a very special person to take this boy on. If you are someone that lives alone and would be willing to put him up when company comes, apply for him. He weighs about 18 lbs (about 4 lbs overweight) We love him can you?
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
- Dogs are up-to-date on shots, wormed, on heartworm preventative, microchipped and altered(spayed/neutered), prior to adoption.
- Our pets are kept at our adoption center and viewed by pre-arranged appointment by approved applicants only.
- Cats are up-to-date on shots, wormed, tested for FELV & FIV, microchipped and altered prior to adoption.
- Many of our cats are kept in foster homes and are not necessarily available for viewing at Pet Supplies Plus (Carmel Commons), Charlotte, NC. Cats in foster homes are viewed by pre-arranged appointment by approved applicants only.
- QUICKER RESPONSES FOR INQUIRIES ARE VIA EMAILS. email@example.com
- We accept CASH ONLY for ADOPTION FEES. ADOPTION FEES FOR PETS WILL BE LISTED INDIVIDUALLY. An additional $15 fee is required at the time of addoption for microchip registration.
- Please complete an ON-LINE APPLICATION before inquiring about a pet.
Sponsor the care of this pet.
Make your tax deductible donations securely with your Visa or MasterCard through PayPal!
Adopt Me From...
Recycled Pets, Inc.
Adoption ProcessApplications must be filled out and approved before meeting the pets that are seen online. Fees are mixed breeds $175 and purebreds $200. New parents must be able to take care of future veterinary visits (vaccines, heartworm preventive, sickness) and regular grooming. Must also be willing to do obedience training with your pet. Have to have the time to get your new pet on a housetraining schedule. We crate train, it is your job to do the rest
About the Shelter
We rescue to save as many as we can. We are also a safe for life facility. Some of our residents will never leave us and are quite happy here.
We are looking for funding to make it a better place for all our residents
Visit their facility
Please check our web page