Meow! My name is Tiger
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Brown Tabby||Age:||Young|
I am already neutered, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, not good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi, I'm Tiger! I am about 3 years old as of 5/29/12. I was rescued from a sad situation in Middletown along with many, many other cats. I really am just a big mush of love and very friendly!!! I absolutely love to be pet!! I will rub around your legs and talk to you for attention. I am somewhat difficult to get into a carrier so a cat experienced person would be best. I love to be picked up and cuddled! For the first time in my life, and I am finally very happy and content. I am looking for a home that has a lot of love to give me and is experienced with cats. I am being a bit picky about choosing my new forever home since I had such a rough life in the past and finally know what makes me happy. I need a home with another one of my Catales friends, or a home that already has cats that are submissive and not aggressive. Small children and dogs would scare me. Because I'm such a big boy, I do need a very large litter box. You may also want to put something around the litter box in case it's still to small for me. My paws are crossed that someone out there fits this description and will welcome me in their home forever with love and affection.
More information about CATALES, Inc
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
CATALES promotes the welfare of cats through activities such as:
- Location of homeless and/or feral cats in need of rescue;
- Provision of food and shelter for in-need cats;
- Provision of responsible medical care for in-need cats by bringing them to licensed veterinarians for appropriate treatment such as vaccines;
- Spay/neuter of all cats placed in homes or returned to their feral colonies;
- Provision of information and assistance to others in regard to spay/neuter resources;
- Placing of rescued cats in safe homes with follow-up to ensure continued well-being;
- Education of the general public in regard to responsible animal care and welfare;
- Cooperation with other individuals and organizations working in the animal rescue community;
- Fighting animal abuse wherever we find it in society.
Call for an appointment
CATALES, Inc. helps homeless, abandoned cats find responsible and loving permanent homes. As Catales does not take owner-surrendered cats, the cats we rescue have been abandoned, neglected or abused. While we generally trap, spay/neuter and release feral cats, occasionally we rescue ferals or semi-ferals from the colonies we help feed. Almost all of these animals have survived hunger and illness before entering the safety of CATALES.
We are looking for very special people who truly care about these animals, not as property but as friends who will become a part of their adoptive families. Our priority is to make sure that the cats will never again need to be rescued. In order to accomplish this goal, we ask all potential parents to fill out a detailed adoption application. Adoption from CATALES means that you will be asked to make a tax deductible adoption donation and to pay for spay/neuter if it has not been done before you adopt. We also ask that the adopter agrees to follow-up visits from someone at CATALES. We want to do everything possible to make sure that the animals we place find the best possible homes and safest futures once released from our care