Ruff Ruff! My name is Isabel
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier/Labrador Retriever Mix||Color:||Black||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female||ID#:||4660128|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Houston, TX area: Boarding for OVER TWO YEARS!!!!! Isabel NEEDS a foster or adopter to step up for her. She is fully vetted, gets along with most dogs, knows all of her commands and overall, has a mellow, sweet temperament. No cats, though. PLEASE SHARE so she can finally have a home of her own. Thanks! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about The Forgotten Pet Advocates
Rescue Group Info...
We are an organization that supports animal welfare. We are the voice to those animals that have no one to advocate for them.
These animals have been abandoned in boarding facilities, in Houston and surrounding areas.
"Kennel life is NO LIFE for any animal, it is lonely and heart breaking.
Sleeping alone each night hearing amplified barks of other dogs.
Having to go potty, but no one hears your cries.
The pain of being in there another night, and another and another.
Cats meowing in their cages, wanting to stretch out.
Seeing animals come and go and no one ever comes for you.
Wondering how did I end up here and how do I get out!
We are their voice now and we will not stop until they all have homes and families of their own".
Any pet is available to meet by appointment.
1. Be at least 21 years old.
2. Live in the Texas area. Or, be willing to drive here to meet in person.
3. Fill out an application, found on our website: www.forgottenpetadvocates.com
4. Have good vet references.
5. Must own or have landlord approval.
6. Be interviewed by one of our volunteers.
7. Agree to a home check before and after adoption.
8. Pay an adoption donation fee.
9. Sign a legally binding adoption contract.