Ruff Ruff! My name is Bella
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Brown/Chocolate||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female||ID#:||3997949-090110-5-102|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Bella is about 3 yrs young and is fully vetted... She passed her CGC (Canine Good Citizens) test however, it's recommended to give her a little work to refresh her memory and to re-test since it's been more than a couple years since she passed it...
Bella is a very sweet dog and loves her human... She does not need "dog buddies" she only wants her human and a stick... she loves playing with her stick... or ball... If you get tired from playing with her... well, she'll continue to toss the stick up in the air and continue playing with herself...
Visual breed identification has proven to be inaccurate and unreliable! The fact is, unless you know the history, lineage/parentage, etc. you shouldn't label the dogs and pass inaccurate info to the adopters, general public, and others. The Dogs we rescue from shelters come from an unknown background and most of our owner surrenders we take into our Rescue, the owners are unable to prove their history therefore, we are unable to guarantee the predominant and precise breed for our dogs hence, our Dogs are American Rescue Dogs! Canine DNA testing is relatively new and none to our knowledge test for the American Pit Bull Terrier making DNA testing unreliable and inaccurate. We will label our Dogs the American Pit Bull Terrier (the true Pit Bull) when we know the lineage/history. We judge our Dogs on their own individual behavior and personality!
More information about Pit Bull Happenings Rescue
Rescue Group Info...
Pit Bull Happenings' mission is to bring communities together by leadership, education, rescue of the American Pit Bull Terrier and other American Rescue Dogs, community involvement, and awareness. We are an Animal Welfare Organization.
We are dedicated and committed to:
• Educating the general public, media, lawmakers, and others on the American Pit Bull Terrier and American Rescue Dogs.
• Promote and teach responsible dog ownership.
• Rescue American Pit Bull Terriers and American Rescue Dogs whom, were abandoned, neglected, abused and/or surrendered.
• To support the community needs relating to the benefit and welfare of the Dog(s).
• Primarily, work with the individual dog and to help the individual dog owner who are willing to help us, help them, all for the betterment and welfare of the Dog(s).
• Bringing communities together to strengthen the responsible dog owner's rights.
• Opposing BSL (Breed Specific Legislation) in all forms. We will, also, legally oppose any legislation either currently on the books or in the form of a bill that we feel is unfair and/or impedes on the rights of the responsible dog owner.
• Support and to help enact more legislative penalties against criminals and irresponsible dog owners for animal cruelty, neglect, abandonment, irresponsible actions and inactions alike.
Our vision, at Pit Bull Happenings, is to one day restore the image of the American Pit Bull Terriers to their glory days as American's Dog! In furtherance, we will help restore human accountability and responsibility in relations to, the Dog! ~ www.PitBullHappenings.com/mission.php
Here's our Calendar to keep you up-to-date on upcoming Events: www.PitBullHappenings.com/calendar.php
Here are the Flyers for our Upcoming Events: www.PitBullHappenings.com/events.php
Pit Bull Happenings Rescue Adoptable Dogs are:
• Up-to-date on age appropriate vaccinations
• Current on rabies shot
• Negative for heartworms
• Current on heartworm preventative
• One year old and/or older
• House/crate trained and well-mannered
Adoption Donation Fees:
* $200 - Ages 0-12 months
* $150 - Ages 1 to 7 years
* $100 - Ages 7+ years
25% off for First Responders & Veterans!
25% off marked black dog special in appreciation thereof!
• Fill out Application
• We'll then verify the application information and its accuracy
• We'll do the veterinarian and reference checks (and landlord check if renting)
• We'll perform a thorough Home Inspection
• You'll read and sign the Adoption Contract
• If all goes well, you just saved a "Pit Bull"