About Wings of Love Bird Haven, Inc.
About Our Rescue Group...
Wings of Love Bird Haven, Inc. was founded in 2003 and become 501c3 Nonprofit in 2005. We take our job very seriously and do everything we do for the good of the birds in our care. All birds are disease checked prior to coming into the Haven so that no bird diseases are spread. We utilize no-bird homes for foster homes. We have an active board membership as well as a large active volunteer base. We do have workdays once a month and also have training in the DFW are on ocassion.
Come Meet Our Pets...We are not an "open" facility. In order to come to the Haven an appointment must be set up. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to set up a time to come out and volunteer at the Haven. As mentioned earlier, if you want to adopt you will need to go through the entire adoption process..
Our Adoption Process...
1) read our website to make sure you qualify for the adoption.
2) fill out the adoption survey on our website at www.bird-haven.org
3) we will contact you via phone (or Skype) and have a phone consultation.
4) we will invite you to come and meet the birds.
5) we will do the final home check.
6) you will come to the Haven for the final adoption. The adoption fee is due at this time.