found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Mr. Bailey here.. Maybe you have been looking for a furkid to love and maybe you have seen my picture and have already read thru my bio but I thought I would just remind you about some of the awesome things about me. A top 10 so to speak.
1. I am house trained already, yeppers I do all my business outside where it needs to be.. No worries on how can you tell, I will let you know by twirling in circles or running back and forth to the door..
2. I LOVE to go for walks, I mean really what wouldn't be the best part of your day than to go on a walk with me??
3. I RARELY Bark, matter of fact my foster parents were talking about it and they don't really know what my bark even sounds like. I do like to growl at the mail man and other visitors to the door if I can't see who they are but I mean really who wouldnt?
4. I LOVE to be groomed, you see my family before did a lot of that so I will sit and be patient while getting my hair cut or even just a little trim up around the eyes or my beard. I really don't mind it at all.
5. I Do know some basic commands, I will sit-I mean come on your gonna give me a treat for that right? I will come to you if I really think its important, sometimes I do have things I wanna go do you know. I do fetch for the most part it just depends on how tired I happen to be.
6. I am heathly!!! My doctor here in Iowa said that even though I am 9 years old I weigh in at a very healthly 10 lbs!! No thats not fat or chubby, matter of fact its perfect for my size. I have NO teeth problems, my previous parents were awesome in making sure they stayed healthy too. My legs and back are in great shape, I love to run and jump and walk and, well you get the idea.
7. I am easy to please, yeppers.. All I really need in life is a bowl of food, some fresh water in the dish and a few toys. I like the rope kinds of toys and a sock tied in knots, not much at all really.. Most important I need a lap to lay in and some pets now and then.
8. I LOVE to sleep in bed with you. I know, some people don't like that. BUT Let me tell you a couple reasons why its a good idea. No need for a pesky heated blanket in the winter time I come with a built in heating unit that does the trick. I like to sleep near your feet so its perfect on a chilly night. Also you will never be alone because I will be right next to ya :)
9. I don't have to be in your lap all the time. I know my foster brothers here like to be in foster moms lap a lot, I like it, its ok but most of the time I prefer to sit next to you or sometimes just on the same couch or chair not far away.
10. I would be your only pup, you see I don't really care much for other pups being around so much. So I would have you all to myself and you could have me all to yourself, see its a win win because we never have to share.
See, its really that easy to love a guy like me! So now that you know everything fill out an application and see what happens.
P.S. Please remember I can not go home to small children I just don't care much for them :)
Initial Bio 07/15/12: Baileys foster mom here with an update on all you need to know about adopting Bailey. Bailey is a 9 yr old neutered male. He is up to date on all his shots and is micochipped. He will go in on Monday for his vet check and will be ready to start accepting your applications :D
Bailey will need to go to a home where he can be the only pet in the home, he really doesnt seem to like other pups or cats at all. He also should go to a home where there are no small children in the home. Now that we have all that outta the way.
The fun things about Bailey..Hes a cuddle bug, Loves to be petted and sit on your lap. Hes mastered the art of escape, so a fully fenced in yard is a must as he finds his way out of every collar and harness we have tried and has totally looked over every inch of fence we have. He hasnt had any accidents in the house at all YAY! He doesnt seem to overly vocal about anything except a knock at the door,you really cant blame him ;) Over all he is a very low key pup who is looking for his furever home, and yes hes an older guy but I tell ya he has the heart and soul of a puppy and will make a great addition to the right family :)