Meow! My name is Apricot
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Tan Or Fawn||Age:||Adult|
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Est. DOB: May 28, 2011
Description: DSH Light Orange / Peach
Adoption Fee: $100.00
The way to Apricot’s heart is through his belly! He loves treats and canned food and will love you even more if you give him some of these delectable items.
Apricot is a sweet boy, he still enjoys playing with toys but he likes getting attention and becomes very affectionate when you’re opening that can of food! He loves other cats and kittens (and seems quite smitten with his sister, Peaches) and even gets along with the medium sized dog in his foster home.
Apricot and his siblings were rescued from a hoarding situation with the assistance of another rescue group in that area.
Fully vetted: treated for fleas, ear mites, and intestinal parasites, tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted), spayed/neutered, up to date on all vaccinations (including FVRCP+FeLV [initial vaccination and booster] and rabies), and microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email email@example.com or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC