Ruff Ruff! My name is Emery - Crosspost
Emery - Crosspost's Info...
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||Gray/Blue/Silver/Salt & Pepper||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)||Sex:||Female|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
***THIS IS A COURTESY POST - Please contact Debi Welle, PR director Town of Saugerties Animal Shelter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information***
Emery is an adult female pit bull who has been at Animal Control in Saugerties, NY for far too long. She is a sweet and loving girl who is playful, but overall very calm. Her only downfall that we know is that is very timid with some men and loud tough personalities. She does not pull on the leash and would do best in a home without cats. Emery is spayed, vaccinated and up-to-date on her shots. Emery is good with most other dogs but shoul;d meet other resident dogs before placement. This sweet, beautiful girl deserves to finally have her happy ending!
More information about Rescue-A-Bull
Rescue Group Info...
Rescue-a-Bull is an educational and charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of Bully breed dogs through rescue, education, outreach and advocacy.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always in need if home visit helpers, transport volunteers and fosters. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Rescue-a-Bull Adoption Policy
1. All potential adopters must complete all sections of the adoption application found here: http://www.rescue-a-bull.org/adoption/index.htm
- Applicants must be over 18 and any applicant between the ages of 18 and 21 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate their ability and commitment to provide for a dog for its entire life.
- Applicants must live in an area free of breed bans.
- Applicants who do not own a home or own a home in an area regulated by a co-op or housing authority must provide proof that dogs are allowed in the home and that there are no size or breed restrictions.
2. The adoptions staff will evaluate the applicant based on their responses and ask any additional questions via email or phone as deemed necessary
3. Once applications and any additional questions are reviewed, the adoptions team will proceed with a home visit for qualified applicants. Home visit volunteers have been approved by the adoptions team.
4. Once the home visit report is reviewed, the adoptions team will make a decision regarding the applicant. The applicant will be informed of the decision in a timely manner.
5. Approved applicants need to read and agree to all terms stated in the adoption contract.
6. Rescue-a-Bull Adoptions fees are as follows and need to be paid by Paypal, cash or money order, checks will not be accepted:
Special Needs: determined on a case-by-case basis
7. All Rescue-a-Bull dogs and their adopters will have a lifetime of support from RAB through the online forum and individual staff support as needed.
8. All applications will be processed in a timely manner. All decisions regarding the applications will be made by a group, rather than an individual. Our main goal is to always keep the dog’s best interest in mind in order to place our dogs in successful homes for the remainder of their lives.