Meow! My name is Wingtip
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Young|
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Est. DOB: February 25, 2012
Description: DSH Black and White
Adoption Fee: $100.00
Wingtip is still a tad shy in the beginning, but once she warms up to you, she will load you up with purrs and cuddles!
A chatty girl, Wingtip often follows her foster mom from room to room chatting away. She gets along well with the four labs (dogs) in her foster home, although when they get too rowdy, she'll politely excuse herself and head to a quieter place in the house.
A super-sweet kitty with a generous purr motor, this talkative little girl can't wait to start a kitty conversation with you in her forever home!
Wingtip was found in a feral colony where TNR is currently underway.
Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC