Meow! My name is BoBo
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Senior|
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bobo came to MMCR after his owner unfortunately passed away. He is a laid back, very sweet, and a lovable cat. Bobo needs a week or two to get to know you. After he gets to know you he likes to watch TV with you or help work on the computer. He wants to be involved with whatever you are doing and will follow you around. He will let you pick him up but would prefer to give head butts and kisses to show his affection! Bobo would do best in a household without children under the age of 5 but would be okay with other animals. He will do fine with other cats and will adjust well in his new home. He loves to drink out of the sink. Bobo is ready to curl up in the lap of his new forever people! He was born June 2003, which qualifies him for our Senior Kitty discount.
All cats and kittens have tested negative for FIV/FELv. They are up to date on shots, spayed or neutered and treated for internal and external parasites. Most are good with dogs, other cats and children. For more information about our process for adoption, an adoption application, fees, adoption event times, and lots more visit www.mmcr.petfinder.com or Mid-Michigan Cat Rescue. If you would like more information about this cat please call 517-622-4653 or email.
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Who We Are: Mid-Michigan Cat Rescue, Inc.<,/b> is a non-profit organization consisting solely of volunteers dedicated to locating new and loving homes for abandoned and owner relinquished cats and kittens.
What We Do: Ensuring the health and well being of our cats and kittens is a primary part of our mission. All animals are first taken to a veterinarian for a complete check-up, testing, shots, spay/neuter. They are placed in a volunteer’s foster care until a suitable, permanent home is found. Because the cats live in our homes, with other animals, we are familiar with their personalities and habits. The other main focus of our organization is education. We believe that informing the community about spay/neutering, as well as how to care for cats, is of vital importance.
Mission: Mid-Michigan Cat Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit, non-state or federally funded, 501.C(3) volunteer based organization that depends solely on donations from the general public and fundraisers in the Mid-Michigan area. We are dedicated to finding lifetime homes for abused, abandoned, neglected or owner surrendered cats and kittens.
- All rescued cats or kittens are temporarily fostered in our homes (not a shelter) until a qualified, responsible applicant can be matched to each individual cat and permanently adopted.
- We maintain the highest standards of comprehensive veterinary care which, includes but is not limited to: sterilizing all cats as age permits, immunizations, FIV/FELV testing and parasite control.
- We are a non-euthanasia organization (except when injury, disease or temperament makes other options impossible) and do not sell to research facilities.
- We assist in public education about the importance of sterilization to reduce over-population and the humane treatment of domestic animals.
- We accept personal, lifetime responsibility for any animal that has been in our care and make every attempt to adopt healthy, well socialized and mentally sound cats and kittens.
- We keep the highest standards of professionalism and excellence in care including love, tenderness, dignity and compassion for our foster cats.
- We are a dedicated and responsible group of volunteers with many years of in home foster care experience that are motivated and focused on cat and kitten rescue.
Weekly adoption events are held at PetsMart in Grand Ledge MI and monthly at Petco in the Frandor Shopping Center in Lansing MI.
For exact days and times please visit our website at www.mmcr.petfinder.com.Special events are announced on the website.
Private adoptions are scheduled at the foster homes.
All cats and kittens have tested negative for FIV/Felv, up to date on shots, spayed or neutered and have been treated for internal and external parasites. Most are good with dogs, other cats and children.
If you would like more information about a cat please call 517-622-4653 or email email@example.com. For more information about our process for adoption, an adoption application, fees, adoption event times, and lots more visit www.mmcr.petfinder.com or www.mid-michigancatrescue.com
- Talk to the foster parent or assigned MMCR volunteer to make sure it’s a good match.
- Fill out an application.
- If you live in an apartment, show proof you are allowed a pet or give a number for the management of your rental.
- Fill out the adoption contract.
- Pay the adoption fee.
- Review the adoption packet with a MMCR volunteer.
- Take your kitty home and give it a lifetime of love.
$100 – Single cat or kitten adoption.
$50 – Same day second or multiple cat adoption.
$75 – Senior Citizens discount adoption.
$50 – Senior Cat (7+ years) or special needs adoption.
Animal Health Policy:
Tested negative for FIV/feline leukemia.
Spayed or neutered, including all kittens.
Current on vaccinations.
Internal parasite free.
Flea treated, when applicable.