found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
When you get to know her, you will see that Coco really does have the perfect name. After all, she’d be a dream to cuddle up to on a cold winter’s night … Or a summer’s night. Or during the day … Anytime that you need a snuggle buddy really would be fine for this ultra-affectionate dog! Actually, Coco is something like a marshmallow in dog’s clothing – squishy, squashy, and twice as sweet. She’s one of those natural people pleasers and will do anything she can to earn a smile, a kind word, and a massage.
Here are a few more fascinating facts about Coco:
- The quintessential housedog, Coco is 100% housetrained and low key as she hangs out with you at home.
- Baths?? Shots?? No problem! This dog is completely trusting of people and comfortable being handled.
- She’s nice AND smart, too! Coco loves training and already knows quite a few commands, including Sit, Paw, and Look.
- Coco knows how to share! She is comfortable with her people approaching her while she is eating or playing with toys.
- She’s a housedog, but not a homebody! She’d much rather go out with you on the road than be left home all day!
- Coco would prefer that every day be Dress Down Friday! That’s because she’s fearful of strangers in uniform and would much rather stay away from them.