Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher Mix||Color:||Black - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less||Sex:||Male||ID#:||171|
Oliver is about 1.5 years old and 5 pounds as of 9/23/12.
He looks like a Min-Pin/Chihuahua mix, he's good with little kids, and small dogs.
Adoption fee: $275
Rescue Group Info...
CPR is a foster/ volunteer based rescue, with a 501c(3) non-profit status, dedicated to rescuing stray and abandoned animals. We do not have a central "shelter" as all of our animals are placed in foster homes until forever homes can be found. Our goal is to rescue as many animals as we can safely manage thru foster homes. We rescue dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds and other small animals.
Check our event calendar at chicagopetrescue.org and click on events.
Or past the address below in your browser
Chicago Pet Rescue Adoption Process:
1. Fill out an adoption application on our website chicagopetrescue.org: Or send us an email as to which animal your are interested in. We will email you an adoption application.
2. An adoption counselor will call or email you within 48 hours to review your application.
If you would like to check the status of your application after 24 hours, you can call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The adoption counselor will call your reference, landlord/condo association, and veterinarian (if applicable).
4. An adoption counselor will schedule a time for you, your family and any other pets to meet the pet(s) you've applied for.
5. A home visit is also necessary. If possible, the entire household should be present for the visit.
6. To make the adoption official, a signed adoption contract and an adoption fee will be collected before the animal is placed in your home. If an animal has not yet been spayed or neutered, there is an additional $50 spay/neuter deposit. At time of adoption, adopters should have a collar, leash and pet ID tag. The adoption fee and spay/neuter deposit are payable by cash or debit/credit card only.
All previous medical records and adoption policy will be turned over to the new adopter.
Chicago and surrounding suburbs within 1 hour of Chicago 60631.