I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
Born Spring 2012
According to Wiki
(I know not an acceptable reference source for serious research, but hey, I am a kitten vying for time on the net with several littermates while our Foster Mom is sleeping.)
1. Java is an island of Indonesia.
2. Java (programming language), an object-oriented high-level programming language
3. Java (software platform), technology developed by Sun Microsystems for machine-independent software
4. Java coffee, a variety of coffee grown on the island of Java
5. Java, American slang for coffee (I think this is the one Foster Mom meant for me since I am a member of what she refers to as the “coffee clutch gang.”)
Java. Just a word. A word for coffee. But look what happens when you describe a particular Java in greater detail. Say Mocha Java Chip. Now there, does that not sound like just the kind of thing you would like to treat yourself to today? Something that makes you feel all fuzzy and happy? I could be that treat. I am fuzzy and happy and WARM!
Please talk to Foster Mom and see if I am the right treat for you and yours forever.
To adopt you must first complete an adoption application and either come to an adoption event or arrange to meet the cat in its foster home. We do not do same day adoptions so, generally, we can only adopt within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.