Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Gray, Blue Or Silver Tabby||Age:||Young|
Est. DOB: July 29, 2012
Description: DSH Gray Crème Tabby
Adoption Fee: $100.00
Tekken is the sweetest little boy. Tekken is smaller than his brother, Pacman and more of a lover. Tekken is very gentle and loves to be held and to be with his foster mother. Tekken is a lap kitten and purrs all the time he is lying with someone. Tekken and Pacman love to play together, although Tekken will give way to Pacman. Tekken loves wand toys and the laser. Tekken loves to spend time with One of the older Cats in his foster mother’s home and sleeps with her. He loves the tower and spends time looking out the window watching everything. Tekken was fostered in a house with other kittens and cats.
Tekken was born to a feral cat in a colony where TNR is in progress.
Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC