Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Orange Or Red Tabby||Age:||Young|
Est. DOB: July 13, 2012
Description: DSH Orange Tabby with White
Adoption Fee: $100.00
Lazra is a sweet, loving, cuddle bug and loves to be on your lap or lying across the top of the easy chair. Lazra has large, round, expressive brown eyes. He spends his time playing with his foster brothers, Tekken and Pacman, and other cats in the foster home. His favorite toys are a little plastic curly Q cat toy and the Laser and plays for hours. He loves to climb the tower and watch everything outside.
Lazra was rescued by a Good Samaritan when she heard screaming outside her house. The Good Samaritan was able to save Lazra from a raccoon, although not before serious injury. Lazra was four weeks old when this happened and he had a compound fracture in his left rear leg and his neck was torn open.
Lazra has made a full recovery although he will always have a slight limp in his rear leg. He came away from this as a super lover boy! He is incredibly gentle with everyone and loves to nudge your cheek.
Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten
Triangle and surrounding areas of NC